- Follicular units may contain one, two, three or more hairs, and our FUE procedure is a minimally invasive process, transferring individual follicles without using sutures, and without leaving a linear scar in the donor area, as other techniques do.
- FUE is suited to any type of male pattern baldness, and – in cases where the donor area has insufficient stock for transplanting – additional grafts can be drawn from different parts of the body, including the chest and back.
- FUE has the advantage of being scarless, stitchless and painless surgery, and can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, and pubic hair, and to fill in scars, including those from face-lifts or previous hair transplants.
- Afraid of surgery for regaining your hair? well you should not. The PRP Therapy is a completely non-surgical process to stimulate and regrow hair follicles.
- Stem cells that are present in the middle of the follicle ensure the continuous supply of cells. Thus, it helps in multiplying hair cells on a fast pace treating hair loss or baldness.
- Stem cells present in blood increase hair growth and hair follicle survival owing to its promotion of cell proliferation and its anti-apoptotic properties. Stem cells can potentially prolong the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle.
We can restore your hair to give the appearance of fuller and thicker eyebrows, a more subtle thickening, or reduce the appearance of scars in the brow.
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS AND HAIR TRANSPLANTS
Hair transplants have become more high-profile in recent years, with the development of highly effective, natural looking hair transplants. We provide treatments for:
- Receding Hair Lines
- Eyebrow Hair Loss
Our highly-skilled hair transplant surgeon is an expert in FUE (follicular unit extraction), which transplants hair follicles from other parts of the body, resulting in a natural look which is scarless, stitchless and painless. We’re UK market-leaders in FUE hair transplants, and you can read some of the feedback we’ve had from clients below.
The Skin + Hair Clinic provides a discreet service, both throughout your hair transplant sessions, and once the treatment is complete. We’re make sure you’re fully aware of the treatment stages before they start, so you can manage the change. We also follow a rigorous aftercare routine, which is designed to bring out the best in your transplant – our staff are medically trained to offer you advice before, during and after your treatment so you’re best able to manage and care for your hair.
WHAT THEY SAY...
‘I was delighted with the whole process. I was particularly happy with the aftercare I received, and advice about how I should manage and look after my hair. I now have the confidence I always lacked and I’m very happy with the decision I took to undergo this treatment. The hair transplant centre offers a discreet and professional service and I happy to recommend them.’
GARY – HAIR TRANSPLANT PATIENT
*We treat all of our clients with the utmost confidentiality, and will never use your name or comments without your express permission.